Monday through Thursday, inclusive, Holy Masses will be offered at 6 pm only due to construction for the foreseeable future. This notice will be updated when necessary.
Monday through Thursday, March 16 through 19, inclusive, Holy Masses will be offered at 6 pm only due to construction.
Tuesday, March 10, through and including Saturday, March 14, Holy Masses and Bible Study are cancelled per Fr. Define’s doctor’s orders.
Tuesday, December 24: 11:30 pm Caroling followed by midnight High Mass
Wednesday, December 25: 9:00 am and 11:00 am Low Masses
Thursday, December 26: 12:00 pm only
Friday, December 27: 12:00 pm only
Saturday, December 28: 9:00 am
Sunday, December 29: 9:00 am and 11:00 am
Monday, December 30: 12:00 pm only
Tuesday, December 31: 12:00 pm only
Wednesday, January 1: 9:00 am and 11:00 am
Come see our beautifully renovated parish hall. We will be having a Mother’s Day luncheon, as in years past, catered by one of our local restaurants. All parishioners are welcome. Sunday, May 12, after the 11:00 am Holy Mass.
Monday through Wednesday, April 15 – 17, confessions beginning at 11 AM, Holy Mass at 12 PM
Holy Thursday, April 18, confessions beginning at 6 PM, Holy Mass at 7 PM
Good Friday, April 19, confessions beginning at 2 PM, Holy Liturgy at 3 PM
Holy Saturday/Easter Vigil, April 20, confessions beginning at 9 PM, Holy Mass at 10 PM
Easter Sunday, April 21, confessions 30 minutes before Holy Masses at 9 AM (Low) and 11 AM (High)
Fr. Heenan and his guests are visiting the area for the weekend. He will be at our parish very briefly to say the 8:00 am Holy Mass on Tuesday, April 2.
Holy Mass will be at 7:00 am only, no 9:00 am Mass.
First Saturday Mass on September 1, 2018, will be at 12:00 pm (no 9:00 or 11:00 am Mass).
WHEN: Saturday, September 29
Let’s get together and make our parish beautiful! Please see the list below for the various jobs and supplies needed. If you can bring any of these items, we’d be grateful. For planning purposes, RSVP to Dr. Sam Korbe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7:00-7:45 AM Mass
7:45-8:15 AM Continental breakfast, break out get to work
8:15-12:00 PM Work time
12:00-12:30 PM Sack lunch
12:30- 4:00 PM Work time
4:00- 8:00 PM Parish Picnic, barbecue (NOTE: You can come to the picnic even if you can’t make the work day.)
Proposed Work Items
- Mulch under swing sets (box blade, sod cutter, etc.)
- Remove old swings (need manpower and trailer)
- Burn the pallets (part of church picnic bonfire?)
- Brush clearing/branch clearing from edges of property (need chainsaws, branch cutters etc.)
- Remove concrete parking bumpers behind church (need manpower and a trailer)
- Concrete parking pad removal? (jackhammer/skid steer req.)
- Remove the flag pole (need a cutting torch or angle grinder)
- Remove basketball goal with no backboard (need cutting torch or angle grinder)
- Weld metal gate by the field (need a welder)
- Plug up bird and wasp entry (need manpower and verification that the nests are empty prior to plugging)
- Plug joint along the wall (an outdoor construction grade silicone would suffice)
Workday commemorative Crepe myrtle and replant bed under front sign
- Soundstage removal… (need replacement drywall, tools, supplies)
- Clean/organize storage areas